References for Coaching: A MUST READ
1. Alder, H. & Beryl, H. (1999). NLP In 21 Days: A complete introduction and training programme. Paitkus.
2. Brandler, R. (2008). Get the life you want: The secrets to quick and lasting life change with Neuro-Linguistic Programming. HCI.
3. Brandler, R. (2013). The ultimate introduction to NLP: How to build a successful life. Harper Collins.
4. Brandler, R. (1982).Reframing: Neuro-Linguistic Programming and the transformation of meaning. Real People Press.
5. Gallwey, T. (2001). The inner game of work: focus, learning, pleasure, and mobility in the workplace. Random House Trade Paperbacks.
6. Gallwey, T. (1997).The inner game of tennis: The classic guide to the mental side of peak performance. Random House Trade Paperbacks.
7. Gawain, S. (2002). Creative visualization: Use the power of your imagination to create what you want in your Life. New World Library, Nataraj.
8. Goldsmith, M. & Reiter, M. (2007). What got you here wont get you there. Hachette Books.
9. Goldsmith, M. (2010). Mojo: How to get It, how to keep it, how to get it back if you lose it. Hachette Books.
10. Landsberg, M. (2009).The Tao of Coaching: Boost your effectiveness at work by inspiring and developing those around you. Profile books.
11. Leonard, T. J. & Larson, B. (1998). The Portable Coach: 28 sure fire strategies for business and personal success. Scribner.
12. Rock, D. (2007).Quiet Leadership: Six steps to transforming performance at work. Harper Business.
13. Robbins, T. (1992).Awaken the giant within : How to take immediate control of your mental, emotional, physical and financial destiny! Free Press.
14. Whitmore, J. (2009). Coaching for performance: GROWing human potential and purpose - The principles and practice of coaching and leadership. Nicholas Brealey.
15. Whitworth, L. (2007). Co-Active Coaching: New skills for coaching people toward success in work and, life. Nicholas Brealey.